LPE ONLINE - LA PETITE ÉTOILE (hereafter referred as, « LPE » or as « The company»)
“société par actions simplifiées” with a 260.976 euros capital
Registered under SIREN 891836991 - SIRET 89183699100010 RCS Paris
Headquarters: 15, rue du Louvre - 75001 Paris
Contact : Bonjour@lapetiteetoile.com Community VAT registration number: FR46891836991
Design and implementation: Agence Shopify Rainbow, 32 rue de Didenheim 68200 Mulhouse France
Website host: Shopify Inc. – 150 rue Elgin, bureau 800 Ottawa (Ontario) K2P 1L4 (Canada)
Publishing director: Mr. Min XU
The information contained in this document does not in any way constitute a commercial offer for products or services. It does not have any contractual value. The content featured on this website is purely informative. La Petite Etoile does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of the information on this site. ( https://www.lapetiteetoile.com/(hereafter referred as, the « Website »). The user browsing the Website (hereafter referred « the User») agrees to follow the General Sales Conditions of LPE (hereafter referred as « GCS») available here: https://www.lapetiteetoile.com/policies/terms-of-sale
The User is informed that the products offered on the Website are referenced according to the presentation and editorialization designed by LPE and de-listed according to available stock. In any event LPE reserves the right to withdraw any Product from the Website at any time and/or to replace it and/or to adapt or modify any related content or information on the Website, as disclosed in the GSC.
1. GENERAL TERMS
LPE pays special attention to its user’s data and follows the n° 2018-493 law enacted on June 20th 2018 on personal data protection, in accordance with the provisions of the modified article of law n° 78-17 enacted on January 6th 1978 on Computer Technology and Freedom and General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (hereafter referred as « GDPR ») on the protection of individuals and the right of access to data, right to limit data processing and right to data portability of all their personal data (hereafter mentioned as “the Regulation”).
The controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing operations, is LPE. Contact details of the implementer are aforementioned in the legal notices.
In order for the User to place an order, they must create an account. The data provided by creating an account and filling in the registration form is : name, surname, email address, password for connecting to the customer account. This data is strictly confidential and LPE commits on only transferring your personal data to affiliated third parties or partners.
LPE informs the User that data featured on the User's personal account is collected and implemented by LPE who is the implementer.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
As mentioned in the Regulation, “Personal data” is “any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual; a “living individual who can be identified” is a living individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, through an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social”.
The following Data is collected:
In order to:
In order to: Legal bases of the implementation
Browsing the Website, viewing Items,
- Data referred as « cookies » (further developed in the article hereafter) ;
- IP Adress (date, country, region)
- Ensure the proper functioning of the Website;
- Ensure Website safety;
- Optimise User's navigation on the Website according to their needs and tastes ;
- Gather statistics to analyze Website traffic.
- Free and informed User consent
Creating an account on the LPE Website
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
- Login and password
- Allow LPE to build customer loyalty.
- Free and informed User consent
Ordering items from the Website
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Banking details
- Allow LPE to process orders with the purchasing system;
- Give accurate information to delivery third-parties;
Note: Users’ banking details are collected by our partner Payplug and are not directly collected by LPE.
Collecting and implementing data is necessary for contract execution (order delivery)
Update User on LPE's latest activity every month.
Free and informed User consent during subscription.
To cancel newsletter subscription, the User should use the link provided at the bottom of every newsletter email.
The User agrees to only provide accurate, exact and complete data and not steal someone else’s.
The User may withdraw their consent at any time. The User may exercise this right by sending an email at this address: email@example.com. However, the User is informed that withdrawing their consent could prevent them from accessing certain offers and services provided by LPE.
3. FOR HOW LONG DOES THE COMPANY RETAIN DATA?
LPE hereby informs the User that the Company retains their Data for no longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was processed in the cases referred to above, i.e.:
- For Data collected when browsing the Website: Data we call “cookies” is kept for a period that can't exceed twelve (12) months from the time it is placed on the User's terminal;
- For Data collected when the User registers on the LA PETITE ÉTOILE Website: the Data is kept for the duration of the relationship between LPE and the User;
For Data collected following Orders for Products on the Website: Data is kept for a period that can't exceed five (5) years starting from the last Order
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Those we share information with: LPE, its partners, third-parties that ensure the proper functioning of the Website, service providers delivering products and services directly to you.
In order to provide the User with the best possible information, LPE informs the User that it has recourse to the following third-parties:
Name of the third-party :
Reason of the data transmission
Access to the service provider's data processing policy
After collecting your bank details for the payment of your orders, PayPlug sends an email to our teams. None of your banking details are communicated to LPE in this email. LPE never has access to it.
Service provider responsible for dispatching orders
LPE undertakes not to communicate the Data collected to a third party without obtaining the User's consent, notwithstanding cases where a request comes from a government authority or body, in compliance with the Regulations in force.
5. WHERE IS DATA STORED?
LPE informs the User that Data is stored by the following service provider:
Shopify Inc. – 150 rue Elgin, bureau 800 Ottawa (Ontario) K2P 1L4 (Canada)
If the User places an Order that must be delivered outside of the European Economic Area, Data may be transferred abroad to countries whose data protection laws do not provide a level of protection equivalent to that of the countries of the European Union. Therefore, we only transfer your Data to recipients offering an equivalent level of Data protection. Apart from this specific case, LPE does not transfer any of your Data outside of the European Economic Area.
6. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING DATA
In accordance with Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, the User has the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to and a copy of that data;
- Right to amend: You have the right to request that your personal data be amended if you believe it to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to remove: In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. We may not always be able to comply with your request, particularly when we are required by law to retain this data;
- Right to limiting processing You may ask us to limit the use of your personal data. For example, if you believe that they are inaccurate or that we are misusing them;
- Right to opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the data processing is based on consent. You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial canvassing, including profiling linked to such canvassing;
- Right to withdraw consent: Regarding the use of your personal data;
- Right to portability: For processing based on consent or contract performance, you may retrieve your personal data in electronic format or request that it be transferred to a third party. We draw your attention to the safety conditions for the transfer and processing of your data by the recipient. You must ensure that the third party is trustworthy and offers you an adequate level of safety for your personal data. You must also ensure that the equipment you use to read or transmit the file is secure;
The User may exercise this right at any time by contacting LPE at the following addresses:
15, rue du Louvre 75001 Paris
In order to exercise their rights, the User must provide LPE with:
- The origin of the collection of their Data (via the Website, when placing an order, when submitting an article, etc.);
- Their identity and contact details;
- Identity document.
LPE has a period of one (1) month starting from the receipt of the request to respond, subject to the request being well-founded and not manifestly excessive. LPE may keep data relating to identity documents, starting from the receipt of these documents, for one year for the exercise of the right of access and for three years for the exercise of the right of opposition.
The User may also refuse at any time to allow their Data to be used by LPE or its partners to send advertising offers or for other marketing purposes.
The User is informed that, if they believe that their rights have not been respected, they may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (hereinafter the "CNIL").
LPE invites the User to visit the following link for further information: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles.
A "cookie" is a small text file placed by LPE on your computer when you browse the Website. Cookies collect information about your browsing on the Website and store information that the User entered during their visit. This way, the User doesn't need to enter them again at their next visit. We can consult them at your next visit.
LPE uses the following type of cookies:
Cookies we use:
Google Tag Manager
Access and browsing on the Website
Access and browsing on the Website
The User is invited to give their consent about the placing of these cookies by clicking on "I accept" in the information banner that appears at the bottom of the Website page during browsing. Notwithstanding essential cookies, which cannot be configured as they are essential to the proper functioning of the Site, the User may oppose the placement of cookies using their browser in the following manner:
- For Mozilla Firefox users: choose the "Tools" menu then "Options" / Click on the "Privacy" icon / Locate the "cookie" menu and select the desired options;
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: choose the "Tools" menu then "Internet Options" / click on the "Confidentiality" tab / select the desired level using the cursor;
- For Opera 6.0 and later versions: select the "File">"Preferences" / "Privacy" menu;
- For Safari: choose the "Edit" > "Preferences" / "Security" menu. "Click on "Show cookies" and select the cookies concerned, then click on "Delete" / "Done";
- For Google Chrome: Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "Advanced options", "Privacy", "Show cookies" then delete the concerned files. Finally, click on “close”.
The User is informed that this information will be stored on their terminal for a maximum of one (1) year.
Through this Site, the User may access other sites designed and managed under the responsibility of third parties. The User is informed that LPE has no control over the content of said sites. Furthermore, LPE accepts no responsibility for their content or for the use that may be made by any third party of the information contained therein.
INTEGRITY - TECHNICAL FAILURES - DATA LEAKAGE
LPE reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Website in order to carry out technical, improvement and maintenance work on the Website to ensure that it functions correctly or to repair a fault.
The User is informed that safety and integrity of communications on the Internet cannot be guaranteed. LPE undertakes to use its best endeavours to warn the User of any difficulty in accessing the site or any interruption in the Site, without any obligation to achieve results.
In the event of a personal data breach, LPE will notify the CNIL as soon as possible. If the personal data breach is likely to give rise to a high risk for the rights and freedoms of a Customer, LPE will inform the person concerned by the personal data breach as soon as possible.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law is French law, and the competent courts are the French courts in compliance with the rules of the Code of Civil Procedure.
For any question about the collection or processing of the Data collected, the User is invited to contact LPE:
- By mail: LPE ONLINE – LA PETITE ÉTOILE – 15, rue du Louvre – 75001 Paris
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org